- "The Last Lecture" - a special presentation by York History Professor George White
What would your last words be if you knew you wouldn't be here tomorrow?
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
About a year ago, a small group of faculty and staff from various departments launched a discussion of The Story of the Stone [often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber], a Chinese classic from the 1760s by Cao Xueqin. It has been a fascinating and thoroughly enjoyable endeavor.
- The Ukraine Crisis: Perspectives On The Revolution And State Sovereignty
The Cultural Diversity Center Department Of History & Philosophy
- "Why Bring IT to My Games?" Donald Sterling and the NBA: What is the Proper Analysis?
Presentsed by the York College African American Resource Center
D. Channsin Berry's and Bill Dike's DarkGirls, The story of Color, Gender, and Race
- Remembering Professor Martin Rene Atangana
Author, Teacher, Musician, Gentleman
- The Story of the Stone
Save the date. We will be discussing a book generously given to me in appreciation of small helps by our colleague in Sociology, Professor Xiaodan Zhang. The Story of the Stone (often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber), a Chinese classic from the 1760's by Cao Xueqin.
- Gender & Historical Context Colloquium in Honor of Dr. Laura Fishman
Keynote Presentation Luncheon (followed by Q& A): "Musings on Women’s History: How the Second Awakening in the Western World Produced a New Scholarly Area, Prof. Sandi Cooper"
- Celebrate a new book on French rule in Cameroon by Dr. Martin Atangana
The African American Resource Center and the Department of History and Philosophy invite the community to a reception marking the recent publication of "The End of French Rule in Cameroon." Nov. 10 at 4:30 p.m. in Room 3B04.