- Understanding Sandy
A Social Work Perspective
- Purchasing Module Training - CUNYFirst
The training will include information on using the procurement system, designating requestors and approvers, scanning receipts into CUNYfirst, as well as using queries to determine the budgeted amount that is available to spend.
- Non-Teaching Instructional Staff Timesheet Presentation
All Non-Teaching Instructional Staff Employees
- CUNYfirst Claim Your Account Day
Claim your CUNYfirst account instantly at any computer station
- Invitation to Celebrate York's First-Responders
Celebrating the members of B&G, Public Safety, SBDC, IT, and Custodial Services.
- Honoring Club Advisors
Dear Faculty and Administrators, You are cordially invited to the First Annual Club Advisors Appreciation Luncheon.
- Using Service-Learning in All Disciplines
Presentation by Debbie Rowe, English, and Jonathan Quash, Performing and Fine Arts. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- TIAA-CREF announces Individual Counseling Sessions
Mark Your Calendar!
- 3rd Annual Flynn Lecture and Celebration of Faculty Scholarship
U.S. government torture has penetrated American culture and professional life, yet there is much that can be done to slough off torture’s stain.
- College Symposium on Teaching and Learning with Technology 2014
Co-Sponsored by The Academic Computing and Educational Technology (ACET) and The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)