- The Interactivity Foundation (IF) Process: Pedagogy for Small Group Discussion of Public Policy Issues
- Flipping - Turning the Classroom Inside Out
- Inaugural Employee Appreciation Ceremony
Recognizing the need to formally honor employees for their ongoing dedication and contribution to the success of York College, President Marcia V. Keizs would like to say, thank you.
- York College 7th Annual Research Colloquium Occupational Therapy Research: Neurological Upper Extremity Rehabilitation to Support Best Practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Faculty, Occupational Therapy students and interested York College students, occupational therapists, and Health and Human Service providers.
- Your Metlife Representative Will Be Here!
Mr. Christopher J. Vargas is available to assist you!
- Deer Oaks - CUNY's New Work/Life Program
Dear Colleagues, On Thursday, June 11, 2015, the Office of Human Resources will present CUNY’s new Work/Life program.
- BJ's Membership Opportunity
BJ’s Rep. Judy Leong will be on the Lower Level of the Academic Core Bldg. near the Cafeteria, to offer you big savings on your annual membership:
- Understanding Sandy
A Social Work Perspective
- Purchasing Module Training - CUNYFirst
The training will include information on using the procurement system, designating requestors and approvers, scanning receipts into CUNYfirst, as well as using queries to determine the budgeted amount that is available to spend.
- Non-Teaching Instructional Staff Timesheet Presentation
All Non-Teaching Instructional Staff Employees