- Job Fair in the Healthcare
Anticipated Job Openings and Services
- 8th Annual Leadership Development Program Empowered to Employment
Panel Discussion and Mock Interviews
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- Career and Internship Fair 2013
Dress for Success and bring plenty of Resumes
- Career & Internship Fair Cancelled
All students are invited!
- Thurgood Marshall 12th Annual Leadership Institute Interviews
The Leadership Institute & Recruitment Fair is the premier recruitment conference for public HBCU students. For the past decade, this four-day conference has given talented future leaders a unique professional development experience.
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund Recruitment and Informational Day
- Pre-Med/Dental General Info Meeting
Dr. Criss, York's pre-medical and health career advisor, will be hosting a general information meeting for students interested in a career in the health professions.
ALSO: PRE-MED CLUB FORMING. DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED AT MEETING.
- Interested In Becoming A Diplomat?
A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State.
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
This is a workshop discussing scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support.