- Ken Adams Memorial Concert
- Kim Clarke: Bassist
Visit the Performance space by the classroom building and become enlightened by the sounds that Kim Clarke will perform.
- Wellness Wednesday: "Am I in a Healthy Relationship?"
Wellness Wednesday Healthy Relationship
- Seven Financial Actions for Parents
- The Story of the Stone
Save the date. We will be discussing a book generously given to me in appreciation of small helps by our colleague in Sociology, Professor Xiaodan Zhang. The Story of the Stone (often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber), a Chinese classic from the 1760's by Cao Xueqin.
- 'Books and More' Unavailable
'Books and More' will be unavailable on August 5, 2013 from 8 am - 3 pm. Meanwhile you can use the following link to look for books until the catalog is back up. This database is current as of mid-July.
- 5th Annual Day of Assessment
The York College Outcomes Assessment Committee conducts the 5th Annual Day of Assessment, co-sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Beyond Blackboard: Using Social Media In and Out of the Classroom
- Implementing Independent Study and Research Programs
- Assess, Mark, Comment, or Correct?: How to Respond Effectively to Student Writing