- Touch Yourself
How to properly perform a breast examination to possibly detect breast cancer.
- Understanding Your Credit
This workshop will help you to understand: The importance and impact of credit, The different types of credit and their costs, How to order your credit report, review it and correct errors, Credit Score, How to establish credit, How to improve your credit, and maintain good credit.
- Using Social Software to Build Collaborative Learning Space
A workshop on incorporating wikis, blogs and other forms of social software to enhance collaborative learning. Presenters include Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology and Bill Divale, Social Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Was Today a Bad Relationship Day?
This workshop will teach you effective conflict resolution skills that are easy to apply.
- What to do about Addiction?
Division of Student Development Academic Achievement Workshop Series.
- What to do When a Friend and/or Family Member has an Addiction
Learn about addiction and tools for support and intervention.
- Women & HIV Workshop
Sponsored by the Health Services Center & the Women's Center of York College in Commemoration of Women's History Month, Queens HIV Care Network's Women & Children Committee.
- Women in Film Panel: Presentation of film clips and Discussion
- LessonBuilder for Faculty/Staff
How to use LessonBuilder software
- York Student E-mail Workshops
How to use student E-mail