- What's Up, Doc?
Distinguished Scholars Lecture
- CETL Workshop November 13
A workshop facilitated by WAC Writing Fellows Nicholas Cross, Meredith Mowder, Tristan Striker, Kyle Waugh, Monique Whitaker, and Alper Yildiz.
- How Do Contested Illnesses Become Public Health Concerns?: Understanding Stakeholders and the Process of Transformation
Provost Lecture Series Debra Swoboda (Dept. of Behavioral Sciences)
- Impatica for Powerpoint for Faculty/Staff
How to compress PowerPoint presentation
- Invitation to the "In-House" Open House of the Child and Family Center
For members of the York College administration, staff and faculty
- "It Tore Through The Rock and The Mountains": Earthquakes, Faults and People in Hispaniola
The Caribbean Plate is moving eastward with respect to much larger North and South American plates.
- Jamaica for Sale: a documentary about tourism, the environment and unsustainable development
A viewing and discussion of the ground-breaking documentary, Jamaica for Sale, by Esther Figueroa and Diana McCaulay.
- Jazz Faculty Trio
Bring a friend and enjoy your lunch to the sounds of live music.
- Jazz Forum #30 w/ trumpeter Eddie Allen
- Jazz Workshop
The York College Jazz Workshop is the student jazz ensemble at York College/CUNY in Jamaica, Queens. The ensemble is a two-credit class and performs periodically throughout the semester