- Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
The Joys and Sorrows of Writing Program Assessment Reports: Sorting Out the Elements.
- Thinking, Writing and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Thursdays at the Center: Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
Discussion led by: Laura Fishman, History and Philosophy, and Deborah Majerovitz, Behavioral Sciences, and Margaret Ballantyne, Foreign Languages, ESL, and Humanities
- Thursdays at the Center: The Impact of Faculty Research on Student Learning
Discussion led by: Ivelaw Griffith, Provost and Senior Vice President, and Tim Paglione, Earth and Physical Sciences
- Using Technology to Enhance Pedagogy
Discussion led by: Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology
- Using Social Software to Build Collaborative Learning Space
A workshop on incorporating wikis, blogs and other forms of social software to enhance collaborative learning. Presenters include Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology and Bill Divale, Social Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- CETL: Plagiarizing Plagiarism: Integrity and Learning Process
Plagiarizing Plagiarism: Integrity and Learning Process
- Trending Ideas: Strategies and Solutions for Implementing Twitter in the Classroom
Presentation by Andie Silva, English
- Re-Thinking Undergraduate Research: Strategies for Creating Effective Assignments
Workshop facilitated by York College Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) Writing Fellows.
Co-sponsored by the York College WAC Program & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Maker-Culture and You: How 3D Printing and Hands-On Learning Can Augment Traditional Pedagogy
Workshop and Webinar facilitated by Dan Phelps, Performing & Fine Arts and Multimedia Facilities Coordinator.