- Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day
This nationwide program encourages girls and boys to dream without gender limitations and to connect what they learn at school with the actual working world.
- TAP (including SAP & ATB)
Part of Financial Aid Awareness Week
- Teaching, Learning and Technology: Fostering Deep Learning through Technology
Speaker Forum sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Teaching with Digital Technologies
Digital technologies offer opportunities for developing new pedagogies. Faculty members will share their experience on the use of new technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
- Ten Months Later – What about Haiti’s Homeless?
York college African American resource center and the department of foreign languages present: Ten Months Later – What about Haiti’s Homeless?
- Annual Student Government Thanksgiving Dinner
Please come and enjoy a Thanksgiving meal with the SGA.
- The Barbershop
STOP THE SAG!!!
Does your image define you? Come and share your thoughts on this somewhat controversial topic. Special invited guests discuss why they are on a campaign to improve the image of inner-city males.
- The Birth of York College: Higher Education and Politics at the State and Local Level
Provost Lecture Series with Bob Parmet (Dept. of History & Philosophy)
- The H1N1 Influenza Virus Forum
School of Health & Behavioral Sciences presents the Global Health Implications of the H1N1 Influenza Virus in partnership with The Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
- Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
The Joys and Sorrows of Writing Program Assessment Reports: Sorting Out the Elements.