- Basketball Doubleheader vs. Medgar Evers.
The men's and women's basketball teams are in the thick of the CUNY playoff race. Follow the Cardinals as they host Medgar Evers College. Women's tip-off is set for 6 p.m., with the men's game to follow at 8:00 pm
- OT Application Period
The Occupational Therapy Department will be accepting applications for the Fall 2007 BS/MS Occupational Therapy Program until May 25, 2007.
- Application Deadline for the Occupational Therapy Program
Attention prospective OT applicants - the final deadline for applications to the York OT BS/MS Program is fast approaching! Please submit your application by May 21, 2008 to be considered for the upcoming Fall semester.
- Basketball Doubleheader at Hunter College
The men's and women's basketball team are in thick of the CUNY Playoff Race. Follow the Cardinals as they take on Hunter College on the road. Women's tip-off is set for 5 p.m., with the men's game to follow at 7:00 pm
- Black, Brown and College Bound
Open to all Students
- Foreign Languages/ESL/Humanities Dept. Book Signing
Come meet York Professor's Sonia Rivera-Valdes & Margarita Drago as well as author Paquita Saurez-Coalla as they present selected reading from their newly published books.
- Brick by Brick: A Civil Rights Story
Please join the Women's Center and the Communications Technology
Department in commemorating Women's History Month through film and
- Bringing Human Rights to the Child Welfare System
DISTINGUISHED PANEL: LAWYERS & HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. Educating participants about the Amendments to the US Constitution; the Universal Declaration of Human Rights; the Convention on the Rights of the Child; and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Provide printed materials.
- Child and Family Center Summer/Fall 2015 Registration
Registration for the Summer/Fall 2015 Semester.
- Child and Family Center Fall Registration
For more information about registration dates and enrollment procedures come to the Child and Family Center Information Sessions.