- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.
- NSSS: Student practice talks for upcoming conferences
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to York College student (TBA) practice talks for several upcoming conferences.
- York Chemistry Grad Returns for Impressive Presentation
He has been gone from York a mere two years, but Azhad Chowdhury, ‘11 already returned to his alma mater for a presentation of his research at Purdue University, where he is working toward a PhD in Analytical Chemistry.
- York Students Shine Among CUNY Stars
Veronica Carpio (Aviation Management), Jenny Chimbo (Aviation Management), Azhad Chowdhury (Chemistry), Jahi Rose (Business Administration), and Meredith Simson (Psychology) were recognized for their leadership efforts at the 16th Annual CUNY Leadership Awards held in The City College of New York’s Great Hall on May 11, 2009.
- York Valedictorian Makes Five for Five for Chemistry Dept.
The York College Valedictorian for the Class of 2016 has emerged and for the fifth consecutive year there is an affiliation with the Chemistry department.
Hosted by: Margaret MacNeil
- CANCELLED :: NSSS: Towards More Efficient Solar Fuels: Water Oxidation with a Low-Energy Molecular Pathway and CO2 Hydrogenation with Earth-Abundant Catalysts
SPEAKER: Yosra Badiei, Department of Chemistry, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Department of Chemistry Open House
- NSSS: Dr. Xia Xu
Talk Title: Application of Next Generation Sequencing for Subtyping Listeria monocytogenes
- NSSS: Dario Stacchiola - Catalysis and the nature of mixed-metal oxides at the nanometer level
The Natural Science Seminar Series is pleased to present Dario Stacchiola
from the Chemistry Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory for a talk entitled "Catalysis and the nature of mixed-metal oxides at the nanometer level."