- Speaker Forum: Thinking, Writing, and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Guest Speaker: Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Simulation as Teaching Pedagogy: Implementation and Evaluation
A presentation by Renee Wright, & Lilly Mathew.
- CETL: Meet The Challenge of Teaching in the U.S.
Meet The Challenge of Teaching in the U.S.
- CETL: Discussion on Best Teaching Practices
Discussion on Best Teaching Practices
- Seminaring: Letting Students do the Talking about Primary Source Texts
Workshop facilitated by Debra Swoboda, Behavioral Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Rereading Across the Curriculum
Panel with panelists Eric Metcalf, Performing & Fine Arts, and faculty members from each of the three schools
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- Tenure Track - Parent Track
a roundtable with Heather Robinson, English Timothy Amrhein, Performing & Fine Arts Laura Beaton, Biology Stephen Fearnley, Chemistry Elizabeth Meddeb, Foreign Languages Michael B. Smith, Performing & Fine Arts
- 1st Annual CETL Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Poster Session
Poster session of findings and outcomes of teaching and learning projects conducted by 2007-08 Title III Faculty Grant Award recipients. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- 4th Annual Day of Assessment & CETL Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Poster Session