- Separating Myth and Fact about Today's Millennial Generation College Students
A presentation by Gerri Chanel, Accounting & Finance
- Seven Financial Actions for Parents
- SHORT and SAVORY
York's first film festival, SHORT AND SAVORY: A ( mini) FESTIVAL OF SHORT FILMS BY WOMEN DIRECTORS will feature four films by outside filmmakers and two films by York students. A roundtable discussion by the filmmakers will follow.
- Simulation as Teaching Pedagogy: Implementation and Evaluation
A presentation by Renee Wright, & Lilly Mathew.
- Slavery Today: Bondage and Abolition in the 21st Century
Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture presents Dr. Zoe Trodd – Harvard University Co-sponsored by the Departments of Biology, Social Sciences, History & Philosophy, the African-American Studies Center and York College Auxiliary Enterprises.
- Snarky Puppy to Perform at York
Grammy Award-winning band SNARKY PUPPY will perform at the Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center at York College
- Social Work-Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe - Progress, Plans, and Prospects: A report on three years of research and academic collaboration in the Republic of Moldova.
- Speaker Forum: Thinking, Writing, and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Guest Speaker: Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Strategic Plan Town Hall Meeting
Please take this opportunity to comment on the proposed MISSION, VISION, and VALUES, as well as ask questions and make suggestions
about the College-wide STRATEGIC INITIATIVES AND ACTIONS.
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.