- Telehealth Nursing: Educating Future Nurses in Technology to Deliver Care
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Lynette Hope, Visiting Nurse Service NY, Lilly Mathew, Health Professions, Maryann Rosa, CUNY Queensborough Community College Nursing.
Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Ten Months Later – What about Haiti’s Homeless?
York college African American resource center and the department of foreign languages present: Ten Months Later – What about Haiti’s Homeless?
- Tenure Track - Parent Track
a roundtable with Heather Robinson, English Timothy Amrhein, Performing & Fine Arts Laura Beaton, Biology Stephen Fearnley, Chemistry Elizabeth Meddeb, Foreign Languages Michael B. Smith, Performing & Fine Arts
- The 3rd Annual Day of Assessment
Attendees will have an opportunity to see various kinds of classroom assessments developed by colleagues in different disciplines.
- The Barbershop
STOP THE SAG!!!
Does your image define you? Come and share your thoughts on this somewhat controversial topic. Special invited guests discuss why they are on a campaign to improve the image of inner-city males.
- The Birth of York College: Higher Education and Politics at the State and Local Level
Provost Lecture Series with Bob Parmet (Dept. of History & Philosophy)
- The Committee of Academic Standards, Procedures and Policies.
Faculty Development Workshop.
- The Conceptual Matrix Project
Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
- The CUNY What's your financial IQ?
- The H1N1 Influenza Virus Forum
School of Health & Behavioral Sciences presents the Global Health Implications of the H1N1 Influenza Virus in partnership with The Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.