- BJ's Membership Opportunity
BJ’s Rep. Judy Leong will be on the Lower Level of the Academic Core Bldg. near the Cafeteria, to offer you big savings on your annual membership:
- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- Writing Across the Curriculum Colloquium
All faculty have a stake in helping to shape the future of WAC at York, as it will affect their classes, their disciplines, and their departments, and this is an opportunity to help articulate what a culture of writing means for you.
- Universoul Circus
York College Night Wed Aprill 29TH ®7:30PM
- Simulation as Teaching Pedagogy: Implementation and Evaluation
A presentation by Renee Wright, & Lilly Mathew.
- Lunch and Learn: Social Security Benefits
On Thursday, April 23, 2015, the Office of Human Resources and Ms. Katherine Piscopo Stein, CFP, Halliday Financial, invite you to attend a Social Security Lunch and Learn seminar in Room AC-3A04. Topics will include, "Understanding Social Security benefits for You and Your Family" and ‘Prioritizing your financial, income and beneficiary planning goals.”
- Tenure Track - Parent Track
a roundtable with Heather Robinson, English Timothy Amrhein, Performing & Fine Arts Laura Beaton, Biology Stephen Fearnley, Chemistry Elizabeth Meddeb, Foreign Languages Michael B. Smith, Performing & Fine Arts
- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Wellness Wednesday: "Am I in a Healthy Relationship?"
Wellness Wednesday Healthy Relationship