- Natural Sciences Pre-Grad School Mixer
The Departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth and Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer for students considering applying for graduate school or pursuing a career in research. Faculty will be present to discuss their research programs.
- Natural Science Seminars
York College series: Topic: Internet of things: Communication and privacy challenges.
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- Pre-Med Meeting
Attention all Freshman/ Sophomore Pre-Med Students
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- Gene regulation of cattle follicular selection; a model for women's health
Seminar talk by Dr. Eric Antoniou, Assistant Professor from the
University of Missouri-Columbia Animal Sciences Research Center.
- Neanderthals: from Bone to Genomes
Seminar presentation by Dr. Igor Ovchinnokov, Associate Professor in Residence at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
and Department of Anthropology at the University of Connecticut.
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Walking in the Proteomic Footprints of Viral Infection
Research talk by Dr. Ileana Cristea from Princeton University
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Beyond Anatomical Imaging: MRI Application to Trabecular Bone and Tumor
Research talk by Dr. HyungJoon Cho from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center