- NSSS: Sébastien Lépine - Real estate within 300 light-years of the Sun: a census of M dwarf stars for exoplanet surveys and Galactic archaeology
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Sébastien Lépine from the Department of Astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History.
- NSSS: Daryl Ramai - Seeing past the symptoms: A global perspective on eye care
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Daryl Ramai Department of Chemistry, York College, and Unite For Sight Program Seeing past the symptoms: A global perspective on eye care
- NSSS: Alicia Reid - Chemistry for PET Imaging
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Alicia Reid, Department of Physical, Environmental and Computer Sciences, Medgar Evers College
Chemistry for PET Imaging
- NSSS: Gina Florio - Self-assembly of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons on graphite
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Gina Florio, Departments of Physics and Chemistry, St. Johns University
Self-assembly of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons on graphite
- Natural Science Seminar Series: The Neural Basis of Recovery from Visual Neglect
Research talk by Dr. R. Jarrett Rushmore from Boston University.
- Chemistry Club first annual FDA Tour
Chemistry Club would like to invite you to our first annual FDA Tour.
- Chemistry Open House
Learn about careers in the sciences, research opportunities & scholarships!
- Detecting Counterfeit Drugs Workshop
Learn about the latest procedures, policies and guidance from government, industry and USP experts.
- Electrochemical Basis Steel and Aluminum Protection
Fisher Scientific/NIH-MARC: Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series @ York College
- What Do Opera and Computational Chemistry Have in Common?
Scientific researchers have discovered the power of what is being called the third branch of science: computer simulation. Frequently, the ability to perform exceedingly complex calculations unlocks the door to a new understanding of nature.