- Community/Volunteer Service Opportunities
What is community, volunteer or school services?
- Sleep 101: What You Need to Nod
Discover the healthy habits that lead to a deeper sleep for a more effective you!
- Relaxation Station: Hanging Out with Oliver
Join the Counseling Center staff for Wellness Wednesdays - interactive events aimed at increasing awareness of issues related to self-improvement and well-being. This week, RELAX before final exams with aroma therapy, biofeedback for stress, mindfulness practices, and Oliver the therapy dog!
- Women's Basketball vs. Nazareth College
- Summer Robotics Registration Event!
Have you ever thought about building robots?
- Safe Passage Program/Up-Till Midnight
Please be advised that the Public Safety Office is implementing a “Safe Passage Initiative” during the “Up-Till-Midnight Program,” to ensure the safe arrival of members of the campus community to the Archer Ave/Parsons Blvd. Subway station after their evening classes and late night study sessions.
- Live Webinar Series - Interviewing Strategies
Join these free live webinars and you can learn over lunch!
- York Fest
Join The York College Community Saturday September 11th For The 5th Annual Yorkfest Celebration On The Plaza.
- York Tensor Scholars Talk: All Things Pi
A presentation and discussion about the history and important uses of Pi (π).
York Tensor Scholars ProgramSemester Schedules
- The Bow Tie Event
The York College Male Initiative Program invites you to its Bow Tie event.