- But I Thought I Had Enough Time!
In this workshop, you will be given the opportunity to assess where your time goes and make some decisions about changes you would like to make to use your time more effectively.
- Time Management: How to Management When Time Just Never Seems to be on Your Side
The purpose of this workshop will be to help students recognize key components of effective goal setting through time management.
- Defining Your Sexuality
Information and resource for Bi-Gay-Lesbian-Transgender communities.
- What to do When a Friend and/or Family Member has an Addiction
Learn about addiction and tools for support and intervention.
- Assertiveness Training: How to be Appropriately Bold
Learn how to be assertive--rather than aggressive--with proven tips and suggestions.
- Academic Dismissal:What It Means and How to Avoid It
Learn the ins-and-outs of academic success and how to avoid academic probation and dismissal.
- Better Money Management
Learn tips for financial success and successful money management.
*(Free confidential screening)
- College Wide Mental Health Screening for Faculty, Staff, and Students
Talk to experts who can help you cope with common every day stressors.
- Was Today a Bad Relationship Day?
This workshop will teach you effective conflict resolution skills that are easy to apply.
- Fun Ways to Reduce Stress
Learn how to use laughter and exercise to reduce your stress.