- Invitation to a Reading by Dr. Conrad Dyer
From his novel "9 DAYS - A Jamaican Country Mystery"
- Challenges Facing Faculty In The Health Sciences & Health Professions
The Conference is sponsored by the York College Dean of Health Sciences and Professional Programs Distinguished Lecture Series and SHSPP's Comprehensive Faculty Professional Development Committee.
- Fifty Shades of Safe
A community event hosted by Project CHANGE
- Student Government Association Election
Vote In The Upcoming SGA Election
- Human Resource Club
The Human Resource Club and the Student Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Universoul Circus
York College Night Wed Aprill 29TH ®7:30PM
- NAFME Lecture
Improvise or Die: Surviving the Education/Industry Disconnect in Music
- Summer and Fall Academic Advisement
The Office of Academic Affairs and the Advisement Center would like to remind all students to make an appointment with your Major/Academic Advisor for the upcoming Summer and Fall Semesters
- Using the Learning Sciences and Design-Based Research to Develop Undergraduate Research Experiences in the Classroom
A presentation by Robert Duncan, Behavioral Sciences and Members of the Office of Undergraduate Research Advisory Board
- Women in STEM Symposium
We will listen to women in STEM talk passionately about what they do and then we ask them, why when so many women are leaving STEM, did they choose to stay? Come join me in this discussion and find out Why the few women who are still in STEM, chose to stay?