- Blood Drive
BLOOD DRIVE in York College by New York Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Basketball Team PEP Rally - Sprit Week
Meet the York College Basketball Team!
- Occupational Therapy Information Session
Information Sessions are arranged for Non York Students that are interested in the OT Program and would like more information.
- World Aids Day
York College Student Health Services Center Division of Student Development presents its Annual World Aids Day
- Caribbean Carnival Portraits
A Photographic Exhibit, Arrives in New York
- Human Resource Club
The Human Resource Club and the Student Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Footprints: The Musical Legacy of Wayne Shorter
The York College Cultural Diversity Center sponsors a Black History Month Concert celebrating the music of saxophonist and composer Wayne Shorter. The Epistrophy Ensemble will perform arrangements of Mr. Shorter's music.
- Student Government Association Election
Vote In The Upcoming SGA Election
- Registration for the Winter/Spring Registration 2016 Semester
York College Child & Family Center Registration
- Celebrate the Life and Dreams of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Free Synagogue of Flushing Celebrate the Life and Dreams of Martin Luther King, Jr.