- Rereading Across the Curriculum
Panel with panelists Eric Metcalf, Performing & Fine Arts, and faculty members from each of the three schools
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- CETL Workshop: Assessment in the Classroom
Assessment in the Classroom: Suggestions from Middle States
- Lost in Translation: Understanding the Particular Linguistic Needs of College-level ESL Students
Panel presented by Linglan Cao, English, Aegina Barnes, Foreign Languages/ESL/Humanities, Matthew Corcoran, English, Howard Ruttenberg, History & Philosophy, and Zohra Saad, Foreign Languages/ESL/Humanities. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Using the Learning Sciences and Design-Based Research to Develop Undergraduate Research Experiences in the Classroom
A presentation by Robert Duncan, Behavioral Sciences and Members of the Office of Undergraduate Research Advisory Board
- Flipping: Turning the Classroom Inside Out (Part 2)
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Emily Davidson, Health Professions, and Lidia Gonzalez, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- Multiplayer Classroom: Team-Teaching the Art & Sound of Video Games Across Two Disciplines
Presentation by Sarah Kate Gillespie, Performing & Fine Arts and Tom Zlabinger, Performing & Fine Arts
- CETL: How We Do Writing At CUNY...
How We Do Writing At CUNY: A Discussion About the Future Direction of Writing Instruction at York and Other Campuses.
- CETL: The Art of Course Integration in a Freshman Learning Community
The Art of Course Integration in a Freshman Learning Community
- CETL: Discussion on Best Teaching Practices
Discussion on Best Teaching Practices