- Reed v Reed: 40 yrs since equal protection for women
Join us for a Political Science program and the Pre-Law Club event:
We will participate in a webcast sponsored by the National Women’s Law Center celebrating the 40th anniversary of the landmark decision Reed v Reed decision which applied the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause to women for the first time in US history.
- Social Psychology Poster Session
Poster presentations of original research proposal ideas from students in Dr W. Ashton's Social Psychology course.
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- 2011 CLEO Prelaw Sophomore Summer Institute Deadline
Free educational sessions, plus a stipend.
- 2011 Sophomore Summer Institute Deadlines
Apply to these available Pre-Law programs.
- A Conversation About Careers
Please join us for a conversation about careers in law and beyond with our featured guests Mr. Allan B.K. Urgent, Assistant United States Attorney and Mr. Phillip HoSang, Jr., Senior Associate, Aaronson Rappaport Feinstein & Deutsch. Bring your lunch and join us for an informal discussion!
- A Talk about Graduate School in International Affairs
Ms. Leigh Morris Sloane Executive Director Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- Constitution Day
Every year, colleges and universities across the country are asked to create events to remember the Constitution under the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2005, Public Law 108-447 (the most recent iteration of the law on Constitution Day).
- CUNY Black Male Initiative Sixth Annual Conference
From High School or G.E.D. to J.D., M.D., or Ph.D.: Exposing african american/black and latino/hispanic students to graduate and professional school opportunities
- Fight Back USA!
Students and the entire York College community join with over 130 college campuses across the nation for a National Teach-In on Austerity Debt and Corporate Greed.