- "Die-in"Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions
Members of the York College Community Please join us in the “Die-in” Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions of Eric Gardner and Michael Brown
- "Gathering of Remembrance, Reflection and Recommitment"
To commemorate the 40th anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King.
- "It Tore Through The Rock and The Mountains": Earthquakes, Faults and People in Hispaniola
The Caribbean Plate is moving eastward with respect to much larger North and South American plates.
- "Why Bring IT to My Games?" Donald Sterling and the NBA: What is the Proper Analysis?
Presentsed by the York College African American Resource Center
- 'Books and More' Unavailable
'Books and More' will be unavailable on August 5, 2013 from 8 am - 3 pm. Meanwhile you can use the following link to look for books until the catalog is back up. This database is current as of mid-July.
- 1st Annual CETL Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Poster Session
Poster session of findings and outcomes of teaching and learning projects conducted by 2007-08 Title III Faculty Grant Award recipients. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- 3rd Annual Flynn Lecture and Celebration of Faculty Scholarship
U.S. government torture has penetrated American culture and professional life, yet there is much that can be done to slough off torture’s stain.
- 4th Annual Day of Assessment & CETL Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Poster Session
- 4th Annual NYC Conference on the Aging
A day long conference to explore and discuss critical issues regarding seniors in New York City.
- 5th Annual Day of Assessment
The York College Outcomes Assessment Committee conducts the 5th Annual Day of Assessment, co-sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.