- Lost in Translation: Understanding the Particular Linguistic Needs of College-level ESL Students
Panel presented by Linglan Cao, English, Aegina Barnes, Foreign Languages/ESL/Humanities, Matthew Corcoran, English, Howard Ruttenberg, History & Philosophy, and Zohra Saad, Foreign Languages/ESL/Humanities. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Flipping: Turning the Classroom Inside Out (Part 2)
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Emily Davidson, Health Professions, and Lidia Gonzalez, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- Multiplayer Classroom: Team-Teaching the Art & Sound of Video Games Across Two Disciplines
Presentation by Sarah Kate Gillespie, Performing & Fine Arts and Tom Zlabinger, Performing & Fine Arts
- CETL: How We Do Writing At CUNY...
How We Do Writing At CUNY: A Discussion About the Future Direction of Writing Instruction at York and Other Campuses.
- CETL Workshop: Assessment in the Classroom
Assessment in the Classroom: Suggestions from Middle States
- CETL: Addressing Homophobia and Homo-Negativity in the Classroom
Addressing Homophobia and Homo-Negativity in the Classroom
- Designing Writing Support for Your Course: How to Help the Writing Center Help Your Students
A workshop facilitated by York Writing Across the Curriculum Fellows
- Using Technology to Support Writing Pedagogy and Students' Writing
Workshop facilitated by York Writing Across the Curriculum Writing Fellows. Co-sponsored by the Writing Across the Curriculum Program and the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Developing Expertise: A Look across Helping Professions
Panel presented by Dana Fusco, Teacher Education, Beverly Horowitz, Occupational Therapy, Lilly Matthew, Nursing, Claudette McFarquhar, Nursing, and Vadim Moldovan, Social Work. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Understanding the Politics and Context of Predatory Journals
Presentation by Monica Berger, Associate Professor & Electronic Resources Librarian, CUNY City Tech.
Co-sponsored by the York College Library & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).