- Blood Drive
BLOOD DRIVE in York College by New York Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- World Aids Day
York College Student Health Services Center Division of Student Development presents its Annual World Aids Day
- 2015 Healthy Body Healthy Soul Annual Health Fair
Health Promotion Center
- York College Big Band Previews Duke Ellington's Far East Suite
Come out and Celebrate the YCBB's preview of its December 16th show.
- Basketball Team PEP Rally - Sprit Week
Meet the York College Basketball Team!
- Jersey Day - Spirit Week
Come to campus in your favorite sports jersey!!
- Campus Chit Chat - Sprit Week
An informal discussion on campus-related topics!!!
- Cultural Dress Day - Sprit Week
Represent your heritage in your style of dress!
- York College Common Reader Presents "Stereotype Threat: How it Affects US and what we can do about it"
In this presentation, Dr. Claude M. Steele will discuss his theory of stereotype threat, the focus of much of his research and writing throughout his academic career.
- Hispanic Heritage Month Event
SGA Administration Faculty presents Hispanic Heritage Month