- The Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) – What Happens When You Send out an Online Invitation to Everyone to Take Your Classes
Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
- The Mighty Sparrow in Concert
Alpha Phi Alpha Senior Citizens Center Features "The Mighty Sparrow in Concert"
- The National Society of Leadership and Success
The York College Chapter of The National Society of Leadership and Success is proud to offer an evening with Mohamed “Mo” Fathelbab, founder and president of Forum Resources, a group providing leadership training to over 13,000 CEO’s and entrepreneurs.
- The Story of the Stone
Save the date. We will be discussing a book generously given to me in appreciation of small helps by our colleague in Sociology, Professor Xiaodan Zhang. The Story of the Stone (often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber), a Chinese classic from the 1760's by Cao Xueqin.
- The Trickster in Pop Culture and Politics
Provost Lecture Series with Professor William Ashton, Associate Professor, Behavioral Sciences, School of Health & Behavioral Sciences
- Thinking, Writing and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Third Annual Men's Conference
This year's conference theme: "Recapturing the Male Image."
Special guests speakers include: Mr. Antoine Craigwell (2008 Winner of NYABJ), Mr. Alex O. Ellis (Author of Restoring the Male Image), and keynote speaker Minister Abdul Hafeez Muhammad (formerly known as Kevin Muhammad)
- Thursdays at the Center: Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
Discussion led by: Laura Fishman, History and Philosophy, and Deborah Majerovitz, Behavioral Sciences, and Margaret Ballantyne, Foreign Languages, ESL, and Humanities
- Thursdays at the Center: The Impact of Faculty Research on Student Learning
Discussion led by: Ivelaw Griffith, Provost and Senior Vice President, and Tim Paglione, Earth and Physical Sciences
- TIAA-CREF announces Individual Counseling Sessions
Mark Your Calendar!