- Parents of Children with Autism
Schools, Medical Bureaucracies, and Parental Knowledge
- Microlectures and Testimonials on Haitian-Dominican Relations
Expert witnessing involves telling what you know (witnessing) based upon your (expert) knowledge.
- Humanitarian Aftershocks in Haiti
Dr. Mark Schuller - Book Reading
- Women in STEM Symposium
We will listen to women in STEM talk passionately about what they do and then we ask them, why when so many women are leaving STEM, did they choose to stay? Come join me in this discussion and find out Why the few women who are still in STEM, chose to stay?
- People's Justice
Presented by the African American Resource Center
- Kelly Baker Josephs Releases New Book
Disturbers of the Peace: Representations of Madness in Anglophone Caribbean Literature.
- Viewing and Discussing the Film, "The Great Debaters"
Join us for a film viewing and brief discussion.
- Film Screening and Discussion, "Life and Debt" (2001)
Black History Month Events at the AARC!
- The Life and Legacy of Nelson Mandela
Documentary Film - Last Grave at Dimbaza Excerpts of Speeches by Mandela.
- Pre-Pride event /Study Break Dee Rees’ “Pariah” (2011)
The Alliance for Gender and Sexual Equality and African American Resource Center present: Pre-Pride event / Study Break Dee Rees’ “Pariah” (2011)