- Dealing with Difficult People--Corporate Counseling Associates Seminar
We all have different perspectives when defining a “difficult person.” Some people challenge the lives of many others; and then there are types who just get under our skin – “push our
buttons.” Regardless of the particulars we have two choices learn how to effectively deal with the “difficult” person or remove the possibility of interaction with them. In this class we will learn how to deal with the difficult person.
- Universoul Circus
York College Night Wed Aprill 29TH ®7:30PM
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Eric Metcalf
" 'Will Write Later': Postcards, Technology and Social History in Early 20th Century New England,"
- CETL: Addressing Homophobia and Homo-Negativity in the Classroom
Addressing Homophobia and Homo-Negativity in the Classroom
- Designing Writing Support for Your Course: How to Help the Writing Center Help Your Students
A workshop facilitated by York Writing Across the Curriculum Fellows
- Using Technology to Support Writing Pedagogy and Students' Writing
Workshop facilitated by York Writing Across the Curriculum Writing Fellows. Co-sponsored by the Writing Across the Curriculum Program and the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Developing Expertise: A Look across Helping Professions
Panel presented by Dana Fusco, Teacher Education, Beverly Horowitz, Occupational Therapy, Lilly Matthew, Nursing, Claudette McFarquhar, Nursing, and Vadim Moldovan, Social Work. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Understanding the Politics and Context of Predatory Journals
Presentation by Monica Berger, Associate Professor & Electronic Resources Librarian, CUNY City Tech.
Co-sponsored by the York College Library & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- The CUNY What's your financial IQ?
- What's Up, Doc?
Distinguished Scholars Lecture