- Touch Yourself
How to properly perform a breast examination to possibly detect breast cancer.
- Women Exploring Culture in NYC
Unlock bits of history and explore cross-cultural connections through works of art.
- Women & HIV Workshop
Sponsored by the Health Services Center & the Women's Center of York College in Commemoration of Women's History Month, Queens HIV Care Network's Women & Children Committee.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- Women's Video Health Series
The Women's Health Video series and discussion will provide an educational forum for female students, faculty and staff to discuss the major issues affecting women across the lifespan, including racial and ethnic disparities, prenatal care, etc.
- Letters to the Women in the White House
For the students who participated in writing letters to Michelle Obama and the first daughters Malia & Sasha.
- Naked Thoughts
Become part of our open forum for spoken word.
- National Latino Aids Awareness Day
Free And Confidential Hiv Testing Results In 20 Minutes
- Sexual Decision Making
Come Join Our Workshop.
- The Relationship Between Liberation And Black Women’s Self-Care
With Cicely Horsham-Brathwaite, Ph.D.