- Christianity Exposed... Dare to Ask!
Come and uncover all the answers to your questions about Christianity.
- Study Abroad Fair 2012
Get the latest information to Study in over 25 other countries for a semester.
- Black History Month - Brotherhood Sisterhood Society
Music, Food, Fun and history.
- Career Brand Camp
York College/CUNY Association of Black Journalists Presents "Career Brand Camp"
- Paying it Forward: The Profession I Chose and Why.
- Celebrate a Book Release
Join the Department of Political Science and the AARC as we celebrate the publication of Dr. Michael Sharpe's important book.
- Poetry Reading by Christine Hamm
Celebrate National Poetry Month with a poetry reading by Christine Hamm of the English Department.
- Universoul Circus
York College Night Wed Aprill 29TH ®7:30PM
- Interested In Becoming A Diplomat?
A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State.
- Finance Club
Control your destiny or someone else will. – Jack Welch (Former CEO- General Electric Co.)