- Personal Statements For Grad School
Come and Join Us as We Host our Second Series of Writing Workshops. The Writing Center Director and Tutors, who are familiar with you and your needs, will conduct these workshops.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Reed v Reed: 40 yrs since equal protection for women
Join us for a Political Science program and the Pre-Law Club event:
We will participate in a webcast sponsored by the National Women’s Law Center celebrating the 40th anniversary of the landmark decision Reed v Reed decision which applied the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause to women for the first time in US history.
- Social Psychology Poster Session
Poster presentations of original research proposal ideas from students in Dr W. Ashton's Social Psychology course.
- Faculty Workload Issues in Undergraduate Research: Supporting Student Learning Outcomes by Getting Support Yourself
Panel with members from the Advisory Council of the Office of Undergraduate Research
- 2011 CLEO Prelaw Sophomore Summer Institute Deadline
Free educational sessions, plus a stipend.
- 2011 Sophomore Summer Institute Deadlines
Apply to these available Pre-Law programs.
- A Conversation About Careers
Please join us for a conversation about careers in law and beyond with our featured guests Mr. Allan B.K. Urgent, Assistant United States Attorney and Mr. Phillip HoSang, Jr., Senior Associate, Aaronson Rappaport Feinstein & Deutsch. Bring your lunch and join us for an informal discussion!
- A Talk about Graduate School in International Affairs
Ms. Leigh Morris Sloane Executive Director Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- Constitution Day
Every year, colleges and universities across the country are asked to create events to remember the Constitution under the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2005, Public Law 108-447 (the most recent iteration of the law on Constitution Day).