- An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang
York College Theatre continues its exciting 2013-2014 Season with An Evening of Durang: 2 Short Plays by Christopher Durang.
- Gospel Chorus Pays Tribute to "The King of Pop"
Join the York College Gospel Chorus and pay tribute to "The King of Pop"
- Auditions For Dreamgirls
York College Theatre announces auditions for DREAMGIRLS with music by Henry Krieger and lyrics and book by Tom Eyen.
- La Luz De Un Cigarrillo by Marco Antonio Rodriguez
Mother's love knows no boundaries... After a five-year self-imposed absence, Julio César, a young man with a buried secret, returns home after the death of his father. Over the course of two evenings, mother and son, two estranged generations of Dominicans living in a now gentrified upper west side, attempt to rekindle the love and appreciation for each other and their roots; but Julio César soon realizes he isn’t the only one with a secret. Unexpected revelations threaten to destroy an already thin bond between mother and child.
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Eric Metcalf
" 'Will Write Later': Postcards, Technology and Social History in Early 20th Century New England,"
- Intimate Apparel: A Play by Lynn Nottage
York College Theatre continues the 2015-16 Season with a production of Intimate Apparel by the Pulitzer Prize-winning Brooklyn playwright Lynn Nottage.
- La Puce a l’Oreille (A Flea in her Ear)
Eccentric and hilarious, Georges Feydeau's masterpiece mixes wit, mayhem, fun and frivolity. When the beautiful wife of Victor Chandebise suspects him of having an affair, she enlists the help of her dearest friend to entrap him - but their elaborate scheme spectacularly misfires and chaos ensues!
- Lloyd Succes' Senior Recital
- YorkJam '14: a celebration of NYC HS jazz ensembles
w/ All-City Jazz Ensemble, Fordham HS for the Arts Jazz Ensemble, Talent Unlimited Jazz Ensemble, and the York College Blue Notes