- Structure Studies of pre-mRNA 3'-end processing
The Minority Access to Research Careers and Natural Sciences seminar.
- York College Mathematics Education Seminar Series: Tessellations in Stained Glass and Quilts
The Mathematics and Computer Science Club at York proudly presents the first in a series of monthly mathematics education talks this year at York College. The talk, titled Tessellations in Stained glass and Quilts, will be given by Roberta M Eisenberg, Chairperson, United Federation of Teachers Math Teachers Committee.
- A Caged Bird Tries to Sing
Welcome to a new series of regular faculty presentations devoted to an examination of pedagogical means and motives in the English Department's general education offerings.
- A Post Election Forum
An Historic Election in a Time of National Crisis: Challenges and Opportunities
- Between the Dream and the Nightmare Immigration, the “Bulimic Society” and the Criminal Justice System
This event is free and open to the public. Sponsored by York College Office of Academic Affairs, Department of Sociology, Department of Research Center on Terrorism at Jon Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- Books Presentation
The Foreign Languages / ESL / Humanities Department proudly invites you to a: Books Presentation published by Campanita Books
- Foreign Languages/ESL/Humanities Dept. Book Signing
Come meet York Professor's Sonia Rivera-Valdes & Margarita Drago as well as author Paquita Saurez-Coalla as they present selected reading from their newly published books.
- Civil Disobedience in the Struggle for Labor Rights and Social Justice
Pre-Law Club, Student Government, Behavioral Science Department Presents Roger Toussaint, TWU Local 100 President.
- Constitution Day
Check out the library for our Constitution Day Exhibit
- Law as a Tool of Repression to Contain Diversity
Alton H. Maddox, Jr. will speak on “Law as a Tool of Repression to Contain Diversity”