- Your MetLife Representative Will Be Here!
Your MetLife Financial Services Representative will be available on-site to answer any questions you have about your employer-sponsored retirement savings plan at the location and time shown below.
- York College 7th Annual Research Colloquium Occupational Therapy Research: Neurological Upper Extremity Rehabilitation to Support Best Practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Faculty, Occupational Therapy students and interested York College students, occupational therapists, and Health and Human Service providers.
- "Die-in"Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions
Members of the York College Community Please join us in the “Die-in” Demonstration against the Grand Jury Decisions of Eric Gardner and Michael Brown
About a year ago, a small group of faculty and staff from various departments launched a discussion of The Story of the Stone [often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber], a Chinese classic from the 1760s by Cao Xueqin. It has been a fascinating and thoroughly enjoyable endeavor.
- CETL Workshop November 13
A workshop facilitated by WAC Writing Fellows Nicholas Cross, Meredith Mowder, Tristan Striker, Kyle Waugh, Monique Whitaker, and Alper Yildiz.
- Health and Hospitals Corp. CEO to Address Ebola at York Event
The York College Division of Student Development Invites you to a public forum on ebola
- Italian Heritage Week - Faculty and Staff Reception
Italian Heritage And Culture Week Unitevi A Noi!
- College Symposium on Teaching and Learning with Technology 2014
Co-Sponsored by The Academic Computing and Educational Technology (ACET) and The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- Meet and Greet with the New Writing Fellows
Come and meet the new Writing Fellows of the Writing Across the Curriculum Program.
- CETL Workshop: Assessment in the Classroom
Assessment in the Classroom: Suggestions from Middle States