- Seven Financial Actions for Parents
- SHORT and SAVORY
York's first film festival, SHORT AND SAVORY: A ( mini) FESTIVAL OF SHORT FILMS BY WOMEN DIRECTORS will feature four films by outside filmmakers and two films by York students. A roundtable discussion by the filmmakers will follow.
- Simulation as Teaching Pedagogy: Implementation and Evaluation
A presentation by Renee Wright, & Lilly Mathew.
- Slavery Today: Bondage and Abolition in the 21st Century
Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture presents Dr. Zoe Trodd – Harvard University Co-sponsored by the Departments of Biology, Social Sciences, History & Philosophy, the African-American Studies Center and York College Auxiliary Enterprises.
- Social Work-Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe - Progress, Plans, and Prospects: A report on three years of research and academic collaboration in the Republic of Moldova.
- Speaker Forum: Thinking, Writing, and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Guest Speaker: Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Strategic Plan Town Hall Meeting
Please take this opportunity to comment on the proposed MISSION, VISION, and VALUES, as well as ask questions and make suggestions
about the College-wide STRATEGIC INITIATIVES AND ACTIONS.
- Strategies for Encouraging Academic Integrity: Keep Calm and Prevent Plagiarism
This CETL “worktable” (a workshop with roundtable discussion) is designed to help participating faculty members teach students about the importance and relevance of academic and professional integrity.
- Strengths and limitations of Using PowerPoint and Chalkboard
Best practices and strategies of using technologies to enhance teaching.
- Summer 2007 Schedule
4 Day Workweek will be in effect.