- Understanding the Politics and Context of Predatory Journals
Presentation by Monica Berger, Associate Professor & Electronic Resources Librarian, CUNY City Tech.
Co-sponsored by the York College Library & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Flipping: Turning the Classroom Inside Out (Part 2)
Workshop facilitated by Margarett Alexandre, Health Professions, Emily Davidson, Health Professions, and Lidia Gonzalez, Mathematics & Computer Science.
- Annual World AIDS Day Event
"Be Safe! It is not Worth the Risk"
- Remembering Professor Martin Rene Atangana
Author, Teacher, Musician, Gentleman
- 4th Annual NYC Conference on the Aging
A day long conference to explore and discuss critical issues regarding seniors in New York City.
- CUNYFirst Feedback Event
Share Your CUNYfirst Experiences
- The Story of the Stone
Save the date. We will be discussing a book generously given to me in appreciation of small helps by our colleague in Sociology, Professor Xiaodan Zhang. The Story of the Stone (often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber), a Chinese classic from the 1760's by Cao Xueqin.
- York College Music Club Showcase (aka Boogie Down)
- Honoring Club Advisors
Dear Faculty and Administrators, You are cordially invited to the First Annual Club Advisors Appreciation Luncheon.
- White Collar Timesheet Workshop Oct 24th
The University is migrating to an integrated human resources management structure, which includes plans for an electronic time and leave system that will interface with CUNYfirst and Payroll.