- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- How Students Learn, How Teachers Teach, and What Usually Goes Wrong with the Process: An Introduction to Learning Styles
Dr. Richard Felder, Hoechst Celanese Professor Emeritus of Chemical Engineering at North Carolina State University, will discuss the consequences of mismatches between student learning and instructor teaching styles, and ways for reaching students beyond traditional teaching methods.
Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Alternatives to Blaming the Students
Speaker Forum: Alternatives to Blaming the Students: Applying the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning to Make Real Differences in Achievement, Equity, and Retention in Any College
- Speaker Forum: Thinking, Writing, and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Guest Speaker: Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM
- Thinking, Writing and Publishing about Teaching and Learning
Dr. James Rhem, Executive Editor, The National Teaching and Learning FORUM