- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Eric Metcalf
" 'Will Write Later': Postcards, Technology and Social History in Early 20th Century New England,"
- How Do Contested Illnesses Become Public Health Concerns?: Understanding Stakeholders and the Process of Transformation
Provost Lecture Series Debra Swoboda (Dept. of Behavioral Sciences)
- Provost Lecture Series: "Before you read this book"
Visual Design and Multimodality in Early Modern Printed Books
- Provost Lecture Series: Adventures in the Martian Sandbox
This 2015 Provost Lecture explores York's First Contribution to NASA Funded Space Research.
- Mapping and Managing the Earth from Space
Provost Lecture Series with Prof. Sunil Bhaskaran, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Earth and Physical Sciences, School of Arts & Sciences
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Ian Hansen
Religion and Politics through the Lens of Social and Political Psychology
- Music Workshop
Diva Joan Cartwright has toured 5 continents and 15 countries including the U.S.A., 8 European countries, Brazil, Mexico, Ghana, Gambia, South Africa, China and Japan, with her swinging brand of jazz and blues. On March 28, 2008 she come to York College to perform a music workshop sponsored by the Office of the Provost.
- Online HIV Prevention and Education: Attitudes, Beliefs, and Behaviors of Men Who Have Sex with Men in new York City – An Internet Study
“Has the popularity of social networking websites on the Internet in recent years affected the ways in which we identify and define ourselves, communicate with one another, and forge interpersonal relationships?
- Psychological Distress among College Students
Provost Lecture Series with Professor Beth Rosenthal
- Recurrent Miscarriages: Can we Prevent Fetal Rejection
Provost Lecture Series with Professor Guillermina Girardi