- Lunch and Learn: Social Security Benefits
On Thursday, April 23, 2015, the Office of Human Resources and Ms. Katherine Piscopo Stein, CFP, Halliday Financial, invite you to attend a Social Security Lunch and Learn seminar in Room AC-3A04. Topics will include, "Understanding Social Security benefits for You and Your Family" and ‘Prioritizing your financial, income and beneficiary planning goals.”
- Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Anne Simon
Dr. Anne Simon, Dept. of Biology, School of Arts & Sciences
- World AIDS Day
Do You Know? Get Tested!
- Creating a Virtual Presence and Sense of Community in Online Courses
Workshop facilitated by William Divale, Social Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- NSSS: Study Of Active pharmaceuticals Ingredients (API) and it's formulation with Non-linear Optical Microscopy by Azhad Chowdhury
Natural Science Seminar Series (NSSS) provides an opportunity to foster the engagement of faculty, students and staff in the scientific enterprise and to cultivate an environment of intellectual discourse and growth by promoting interaction between scientists at every level.
- BJ's Wholesale Club
With a BJ's membership you'll get spectacular prices on a wide selection of top-name brands that you use everyday! Become a member or renew your membership.
- Gender & Historical Context Colloquium in Honor of Dr. Laura Fishman
Keynote Presentation Luncheon (followed by Q& A): "Musings on Women’s History: How the Second Awakening in the Western World Produced a New Scholarly Area, Prof. Sandi Cooper"
- Celebrating The Life and Spirit of Professor Taen-Yu Dai
- Invitation to Celebrate York's First-Responders
Celebrating the members of B&G, Public Safety, SBDC, IT, and Custodial Services.
- Honoring Club Advisors
Dear Faculty and Administrators, You are cordially invited to the First Annual Club Advisors Appreciation Luncheon.