4th Annual NYC Conference on the Aging
A day long conference to explore and discuss critical issues regarding seniors in New York City.
Nov 21, 2013
from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
|Contact Name||Donna Chirico|
|Attendees||All are invited!|
|Add event to calendar||vCal|
- The Affordable Healthcare Act
- Care Giving Issues
- Community Housing and Issues of Daily Living
- Future Policy Issues
- Dean Donna Chirico, York College Panel
- Deborah Majerovitz – Caregiving Issues
- Alex Costley: Community Housing/Activities of Daily Living
- Beverly Horowitz: The place of OT in caring for the elderly
- David Ajuluchukwu: Future policy issues
- Dean Joseph Rosenberg, CUNY School of Law: Programs Available at the CUNY School of Law for Seniors and Students
- Alicia Fall, Founder, Her Many Voices Foundation: Bringing Preventative Law Worldwide
Carlos FlynnUniversity Dean of Institutional Advancement “Invest In CUNY”
The conference is a collaboration with the Community Advocacy Center and its Preventive Law for the Elderly Program.
Brunch will be provided.