- How to Communicate with Your Professors
In this workshop students will learn ways to communicate with their professors for success in the classroom.
- How to minimize Stress & test anxiety
Learn about relaxation techniques to help you effectively manage stress and anxiety associated with test taking.
- Ice Cream Social
Come and talk about Teacher Education Opportunites.
- Impatica for Powerpoint for Faculty/Staff
How to compress PowerPoint presentation
- Introductions / Body Paragraphs Workshop
Come and Join the Writing Center as We Host Our Spring 2012 Series of Wanna write right??? Workshops
- Jazz Workshop
The York College Jazz Workshop is the student jazz ensemble at York College/CUNY in Jamaica, Queens. The ensemble is a two-credit class and performs periodically throughout the semester
- LessonBuilder for Faculty/Staff
How to use LessonBuilder software
- Maintaining Sound Health Practices
Exploring health resources at York and the benefits of adequate sleep, nutrition and exercise.
- Meeting the Challenge of Alcohol and Substance Abuse: The Facts
Learn about how the impact of alcohol and/or substance abuse can impede upon your academic success. Resources for support and help will be available.
- MS Excel Workshop for Students
How to use Microsoft Excel