- Using Technology to Enhance Pedagogy
Discussion led by: Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology
- Trending Ideas: Strategies and Solutions for Implementing Twitter in the Classroom
Presentation by Andie Silva, English
- Understanding the Politics and Context of Predatory Journals
Presentation by Monica Berger, Associate Professor & Electronic Resources Librarian, CUNY City Tech.
Co-sponsored by the York College Library & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Using Service-Learning in All Disciplines
Presentation by Debbie Rowe, English, and Jonathan Quash, Performing and Fine Arts. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Using Social Software to Build Collaborative Learning Space
A workshop on incorporating wikis, blogs and other forms of social software to enhance collaborative learning. Presenters include Wenying Huang-Stolte, Educational Technology and Bill Divale, Social Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Using Technology to Support Writing Pedagogy and Students' Writing
Workshop facilitated by York Writing Across the Curriculum Writing Fellows. Co-sponsored by the Writing Across the Curriculum Program and the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Using the Learning Sciences and Design-Based Research to Develop Undergraduate Research Experiences in the Classroom
A presentation by Robert Duncan, Behavioral Sciences and Members of the Office of Undergraduate Research Advisory Board
- Wiki World: Using Blackboard's Wiki Tool and Wikipedia for Class Assignments
Workshop facilitated by Bill Ashton, Behavioral Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Wiki World Using Blackboard's Wiki Tool and Wikipedia for Class Assignments
A workshop facilitated by Dr. William Ashton, Behavioral Sciences
- Workshop: Leading Classroom Discussions: How to Talk to People Who Do Not Want to Talk to You
Presenter: Howard Ruttenberg, History and Philosophy