- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Walking in the Proteomic Footprints of Viral Infection
Research talk by Dr. Ileana Cristea from Princeton University
- NSSS: Paul Muzio - Computational research on timescales from nanosecond to billions of years
The Natural Science Seminar Series at York College presents Paul Muzio, Director of the High Performance Computing Center at the College of Staten Island.
Computational research on timescales from nanosecond to billions of years
- Panel discussion: York alumni on Graduate School at Brown University
York alumni currently attending graduate school at Brown University in Rhode Island will discuss their experiences. Students will also have the opportunity to apply for a free tour of Brown University. Refreshments will be served.
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Pre-Med Interest Meeting
All Are Welcome! Join Dr. Criss, York’s Pre-Med Advisor, For An Informative Discussion About What It Takes To Get Into Medical (Dental, Osteopathic, Podiatric, Optometry, Etc) School.
- Pre-Med Meeting
Attention all Freshman/ Sophomore Pre-Med Students
- Proteomic Approaches for Analyzing Complex Biological Machines
All are welcome. Refreshments will be served.
- Research Seminar
MARC (Minority Access to Research Careers, a NIH-funded Biomedical Research and Training Program) and The Science Departments
Present a Research Seminar by Professor Nancy Greenbaum Professor of Chemistry Hunter College/CUNY
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.