My Class Was Canceled. How do I Get A Refund?

Adult Continuing Education frequently asked questions.

If your class is canceled, the office will contact you.  If you paid with Master Card or Visa, your card will automatically be credited.  If you paid by check or cash, the refund will be processed by the York College business office.  This may take between four and six weeks.     

Contact Us

Office Hours 
Mon. - Thurs. 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. 
Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. 
Sat. 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Room: AC-2F01B
(718) 262-2790