Senior Days 2014
At this event you can:
- Pick up Commencement Tickets and Invitations*
- Pick up invitations to the Senior Luncheon
- Purchase Class Rings and other graduation mementos
- Purchase tickets for the Senior Masquerade Ball at the discounted price - $15.00
- Receive Graduate School information
- Speak with Senior Activities and Yearbook representatives
- Join the York College Alumni Association, Inc.
- Register with Career Services for career opportunity information
This one-stop shop for graduation will take place from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Atrium on the following dates:
*TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR COMMENCEMENT. Guests will be permitted to enter the Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center (by ticket only) for each specific School graduation ceremony. No guests will be permitted into the auditorium without a ticket. The Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center (Main Stage Theater) auditorium has a maximum seating and occupancy capacity, subsequently; each School (depending on size) will be allocated tickets for distribution to graduates, based on the total number of graduates participating in the commencement ceremonies
School of Health & Behavioral Sciences: Students will receive two invitations and two tickets.
School of Arts & Sciences: Students will receive four invitations and four tickets.
School of Business & Information Systems: Students will receive four invitations and four tickets.
Once again, congratulations to you and your family! I look forward to seeing you during the Grad Finale/Senior Days and at Commencement. If you have any questions, please call the Office of Student Activities at (718) 262-2286.
Dr. Jean Phelps
Director, Office of Student Activities