Thurgood Marshall College Fund Scholarship-Deadline
Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) provides merit-based scholarships to students seeking financial assistance to complete their education. The scholarship recipients are awarded annually to students meeting the TMCF eligibility criteria. Awards are made each semester and are based on a verification process designed to ensure that academic expectations are being met and that there is an unmet financial need.
All classifications of students are invited to apply for a TMCF scholarship.
- Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program - Deadline: Thursday, December 5th, 2013
- Are merit based and applicants must have a financial need to qualify.
- Are restricted for payment of tuition, on campus room and board, books and fees.
- Are paid directly to the college or university on behalf of the award recipient to be credited to his or her school account.
- The average award is $3,100.00 per student per semester.
- Most scholarships are one-year, non-renewable unless otherwise indicated.
TMCF Scholarship Criteria:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid Attend one of the 47 TMCF Member Schools
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and service experience
- Be recommended by a Faculty or Staff member of your current school