Sunoco Rewards (External) Scholarship-Deadline
Each scholarship will be issued in one installment of $1000, to be applied to qualified academic expenses, including tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board. The funds will be sent directly to the accredited college as designated by the student.
To be eligible for the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
1. You must complete all of the required steps.
2. You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the U.S.
3. You must be a graduating high school senior or a full-time college freshmen, sophomore or junior.
4. You cannot be a Sunoco employee or related to any Sunoco employees.
5. Only one submission per student is permitted.
6. We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
To receive the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
1. You must provide Sunoco with written proof of enrollment from an accredited college.
2. You must provide Sunoco with the address and contact information for your school’s Financial Aid Office.
3. You must provide Sunoco with your college student identification number or Social Security number.
By submitting your work, you hereby certify that this is your original work and is not a copy of published photographs, magazines, book illustrations or other materials protected by copyright laws. You agree to provide Sunoco with full license to use all materials. You certify that you have read, understood, and are abiding by the rules of the scholarship.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.