Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship - Deadline
The Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship is available to U.S. citizens and individuals with permanent resident visas. This scholarship is not available to spouses and children of Xerox employees.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in a four-year institution
- Have a B average or better
- Expecting to recieve a B.S., M.S. or PhD in a technical science or an engineering dicipline upon graduation.
- Be of African American, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Alaskan, or Hispanic Descent.
- Must not have tuition(or tuition related) expenses that are covered by scholarships/grants(excluding loans)
For more information and to apply for this scholarshp visit: