The Working Parent College Scholarship Award Program is open to any person who:
- Is a full or part-time student who is in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution (including, but not limited to, college, university or trade school, or similarly accredited program) with a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher at that institution
- Has worked an average of at least twelve (12) hours for each of the previous four (4) weeks at the time of applying
- Is a residential parent of at least one minor child
- Is a legal resident of the United States of America
- Is currently enrolled and furthering his or her education at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or program
- Is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of applying
- Completes and submits the official Application form within the relevant periods for the periodic scholarships to be awarded
- The Winner must be currently enrolled as a Undergraduate or Graduate student.
- A United States resident.
- Must major within the Health Field; Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Physical Therapist, Dentist or Medical Technician
- Cannot be an employee or relative of JustHomeMedical.com
Click on the link below to learn more about how to apply.
The 2014 scholarship contest is open to students who are:
- Attending a US college or university full-time for the 2014-2015 academic year (including community college, undergraduate or graduate school)
- A legal US resident
What are you being judged on?
Judges will select Finalists based on the creativity of the full entry, including the entry image and accompanying description (maximum of 500 characters).
The full entry must:
- Be your own work and relate to the theme - This is how I want to Frame My Future
- Contain proper grammar and spelling
Click "Here' to Apply.
For more information visit: http://www.framemyfuture.com
Essays will be graded based on proper use of grammar and execution of ideas and argument on the student's topic of choice by selected staff of Oz Moving & Storage.
How to Enter:
Choose one essay topic from the two below to write about:
- If you had to move/save one item in your house, what would it be and why?
- Compare and contrast 2 locations you lived in, which one you liked better and what was the moving process like?
- A minimum of 500 words
- Open only to college-bound graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students currently enrolled in college in the U.S.
- One (1) entry per student. Multiple entries will result in disqualification
- Essays caught plagiarizing or off-topic will result in disqualification
Click on the link below for more info on how to apply:
To be eligible:
- You must be a graduating high school senior or a freshman/sophomore in college.
- You can’t be related to anyone at Sports Unlimited.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Here’s how you win:
- Write a convincing, heartfelt essay.
- We will pick a winner around May 1st, 2014 and notify you.
- It’s subjective, we’re going to pick our favorite essay.
- We will send you a check to spend on tuition, books, room, board, etc.
To learn how to apply click the link below.
To be eligible:
- Open only to college-bound graduating high school seniors and students currently enrolled in college (U.S. students only).
- Limited to one entry per student. Attempts at multiple essay entries or invalid information will result in disqualification.
- Plagiarism on any part of the essay will result in immediate disqualification. Don’t do it.
- See all the official rules and disclaimers in the Legal section
To apply Click on the link below:
Each scholarship will be issued in one installment of $1000, to be applied to qualified academic expenses, including tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board. The funds will be sent directly to the accredited college as designated by the student.
To be eligible for the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
1. You must complete all of the required steps.
2. You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the U.S.
3. You must be a graduating high school senior or a full-time college freshmen, sophomore or junior.
4. You cannot be a Sunoco employee or related to any Sunoco employees.
5. Only one submission per student is permitted.
6. We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
To receive the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
1. You must provide Sunoco with written proof of enrollment from an accredited college.
2. You must provide Sunoco with the address and contact information for your school’s Financial Aid Office.
3. You must provide Sunoco with your college student identification number or Social Security number.
By submitting your work, you hereby certify that this is your original work and is not a copy of published photographs, magazines, book illustrations or other materials protected by copyright laws. You agree to provide Sunoco with full license to use all materials. You certify that you have read, understood, and are abiding by the rules of the scholarship.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be legal US resident or have valid student visa.
- Must use a mobility device such as a wheelchair, power scooter, crutches or rollator on a regular basis.
How To Apply: (Go to more info to find out more)
- Email your essay along with your full name, contact information, school year, college acceptance letter or transcript, and physician’s statement of diagnosis to email@example.com by June 30, 2014.