Essays will be graded based on proper use of grammar and execution of ideas and argument on the student's topic of choice by selected staff of Oz Moving & Storage.
How to Enter:
Choose one essay topic from the two below to write about:
- If you had to move/save one item in your house, what would it be and why?
- Compare and contrast 2 locations you lived in, which one you liked better and what was the moving process like?
- A minimum of 500 words
- Open only to college-bound graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students currently enrolled in college in the U.S.
- One (1) entry per student. Multiple entries will result in disqualification
- Essays caught plagiarizing or off-topic will result in disqualification
Click on the link below for more info on how to apply:
To be eligible:
- You must be a graduating high school senior or a freshman/sophomore in college.
- You can’t be related to anyone at Sports Unlimited.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Here’s how you win:
- Write a convincing, heartfelt essay.
- We will pick a winner around May 1st, 2014 and notify you.
- It’s subjective, we’re going to pick our favorite essay.
- We will send you a check to spend on tuition, books, room, board, etc.
To learn how to apply click the link below.
To be eligible:
- Open only to college-bound graduating high school seniors and students currently enrolled in college (U.S. students only).
- Limited to one entry per student. Attempts at multiple essay entries or invalid information will result in disqualification.
- Plagiarism on any part of the essay will result in immediate disqualification. Don’t do it.
- See all the official rules and disclaimers in the Legal section
To apply Click on the link below:
Each scholarship will be issued in one installment of $1000, to be applied to qualified academic expenses, including tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board. The funds will be sent directly to the accredited college as designated by the student.
To be eligible for the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
1. You must complete all of the required steps.
2. You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the U.S.
3. You must be a graduating high school senior or a full-time college freshmen, sophomore or junior.
4. You cannot be a Sunoco employee or related to any Sunoco employees.
5. Only one submission per student is permitted.
6. We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
To receive the Sunoco Rewards Scholarship:
1. You must provide Sunoco with written proof of enrollment from an accredited college.
2. You must provide Sunoco with the address and contact information for your school’s Financial Aid Office.
3. You must provide Sunoco with your college student identification number or Social Security number.
By submitting your work, you hereby certify that this is your original work and is not a copy of published photographs, magazines, book illustrations or other materials protected by copyright laws. You agree to provide Sunoco with full license to use all materials. You certify that you have read, understood, and are abiding by the rules of the scholarship.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- College freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be legal US resident or have valid student visa.
- Must use a mobility device such as a wheelchair, power scooter, crutches or rollator on a regular basis.
How To Apply: (Go to more info to find out more)
- Email your essay along with your full name, contact information, school year, college acceptance letter or transcript, and physician’s statement of diagnosis to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2014.