TMCF and WNBA Scholarship deadline
The NBA will host the award winners (and one guest per winner) at the Inspiring Women Luncheon at the end of May 2011 in New York City.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and service experience
- Be at least 21 years of age by the close of the application.
- Be an African-American Female
- Plan to enroll as a full time undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited program at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam in the upcoming academic year.
- Have residency in Connecticut, New Jersey or New York